Beware of Royal Lepage in Mississauga, Ontario.They specifically employ dishonest real estate agents.

And make sure not to call Mayar Jindy. She is the essence of a slum ***. Again HER NAME IS MAYAR JINDY. call her a private ***, all smiles until she gets your signature.

the moment that we signed the agreement of representation and the sales contract, this double head snake made sure to drown us instead of helping.

Upon inspection of the property, we found out that it was not worth it to pursue, as we had uncovered several deficiencies.We tried rightfully to back out of the deal, but it was too late according to her and to her manager.

It was a surprise to come across this anonymous posting.I am the Broker Manager of the office in which Mayar Jindy works, and I have never received a complaint from anyone who has worked with Mayar.

Mayar is very highly regarded by her clients, colleagues, and fellow Realtors. In the years I have known Mayar she has impressed me with her dedication to her clients, her professionalism and her caring, cheerful disposition.

Although a very busy, award-winning Realtor and devoted mother, Mayar also takes time to give back to the community.She is an asset to our office and a Realtor who builds her business through referrals from her many delighted clients.