Pavlo Pravorchuk is an experienced agent. Over the last 11 years we have completed 8 real estate transactions with Pavlo representing us.

Pavlo Pravorchuk always treated us with honesty and integrity, and has been reliable real estate agent that you can count on.

Over the time period we worked with Pavlo Pravorchuk he demonstrated high level of knowledge and experience in both residential and investment markets of Toronto. Pavlo Pravorchuk helped us purchase a couple of investment properties which over the years proved to be excellent decisions. Every time I have referred Pavlo to my friends or relatives, I always received very positive feedback. Pavlo treats his clients with honesty and integrity in every transaction, and is always working hard for his clients to get the best possible results. I don't hesitate to contact Pavlo every time I have a question related to Toronto's real estate market.

I always recommend Pavlo Pravorchuk's services to my friends and family, as I am confident they'll be in good hands.

Victor H.

Product or Service Mentioned: Royal Lepage Real Estate Services Realtor.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2016.

Comments