Pavlo will flat out lie. He will be nice at first to sell you anything with no integrity.

Do you research as he will mix up what other agents say and switch up the story on you as if it is your fault. These type of agents should be held accountable.

He left me out of pocket and asked me to cover expenses when he agreed to taking care of it and changed the story on me last minute. He is not to be trusted.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of other product from Royal Lepage Real Estate Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Royal Lepage Real Estate Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Remax. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Royal Lepage Real Estate Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have recently worked with Pavlov and I agree. He is not honest and I have had a bad experience myself.

I'm glad to know I am not the only one that knew something was wrong with his way of dealings. No professional.

I brought this up to Royal Le page and took no accountability for it as its an independent real Estate agent. I hope Royal Le page is looking at this...you should reevaluate your agents.

Beaverton, Ontario, Canada #1215998

This review by anonymous is a false statement.