stay as far as away from Carrie Byford as possible!!!! At first everything was fine since she came off nice and very down to earth.

However that was before we signed the rental agreement and before things became official. This agent literally made our life a living ***!! She would enter the property without the right amount of notice and didn't care about our confirmation. Unfortunately, we were tenants of the property and were soon to move out and she gave us such a bad time.

She would even make racial comments and give facts that had no proof of backup. I had never been a tenant before but I'm pretty sure no agent is aloud to act in such matter. I even caught her red handed once going through our personal stuff and she just smiled it off and walked away. We constantly told our landlord that we did not feel safe with her in the house but the landlord refused to listen to us.

Worse experience of our lives! All I can really say is if you see Carrie Byford, don't rent that property because you have no clue what you're in for.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Royal Lepage Real Estate Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Remax that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Royal Lepage Real Estate Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Royal Lepage Real Estate Services to other companies on our site.

Comments