stay as far as away from Carrie Byford as possible!!!! At first everything was fine since she came off nice and very down to earth.

However that was before we signed the rental agreement and before things became official. This agent literally made our life a living ***!! She would enter the property without the right amount of notice and didn't care about our confirmation. Unfortunately, we were tenants of the property and were soon to move out and she gave us such a bad time.

She would even make racial comments and give facts that had no proof of backup. I had never been a tenant before but I'm pretty sure no agent is aloud to act in such matter. I even caught her red handed once going through our personal stuff and she just smiled it off and walked away. We constantly told our landlord that we did not feel safe with her in the house but the landlord refused to listen to us.

Worse experience of our lives! All I can really say is if you see Carrie Byford, don't rent that property because you have no clue what you're in for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Royal Lepage Real Estate Services Realtor.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 06, 2016.

Comments